TRI-STATE SPEEDWAY CAMPING RULES
- ARRIVAL TIME – STARTING IN 2022 – NO CAMPERS, RV’S, TENTS, ETC. ARE PERMITTED TO SET UP MORE THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE RACE EVENT.
- PARKING – All campers are asked to park along the North side fence row. Please be sure to bypass the previous camping area and proceed to the North side fence row. We kindly ask that you back your RV’s, campers, etc. up to the fence row. You will be asked to move if you choose an area of your own. As a courtesy to other campers, we ask you not to save spots for your friends or family. Please do not take up more space than is necessary for your motor home or camper. We do not want to be forced to mark off each spot in the future. All personal vehicles arriving later must park in the regular spectator parking.
- We ask you not to have any open fires unless using a fire pit placed off the ground. Please take your burnt charcoals/wood with you or dispose of them in appropriate containers in the trash barrels. Please do not dump them in the grass.
- No swimming or fishing permitted in the lake.
- No children should be permitted to drive golf carts, two wheelers, or side by sides in the parking lots or the adjacent roads.
- Please be courteous of other campers and our neighbors. No loud music, dumping of trash or trespassing on others properties.
- Do not assume everyone will respect your personal belongings. Please do not leave anything valuable outside your RV or camper when you are not in the area. We are not responsible for stolen or lost items.
- Please don’t forget the most important part of camping here – it is FREE and we want to keep it that way. Also a reminder: we are a racetrack first, not a campground, but we do try to accommodate campers.
We want to continue to provide you with a great experience but we need your help. Please make it easier for all by following these few simple rules. Have a safe and enjoyable time with us. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Sheriff’s deputies here at the track.
Tom & Loris Helfrich